Professor, Advisor & Senior Expert
• Highly experienced in coordinating and managing development projects, funded by external aids.
• Planning of activities
• Coordinating Experts (nationals and expatriates)
• Setting up management procedures
• Administrative and financial management
• Preparing work plans and tasks reports
• Internal auditing, control and evaluation
• Communication – Project activities
• Detailed knowledge about geographical, economical, sociological and cultural data of the Lebanese territory ,poverty map; Great knowledge about the main relevant actors in the local development field (the locally elected, NGOs, Public institutions).
• Detailed knowledge of the techniques of local development, local participative planning and supporting the local communities
• Great experience in “socio-economical development” projects in Lebanon, at the local, regional and national levels
• Good knowledge of teaching and training
• Knowledge and practice of all procedures related to projects funded by the European Union, the PNUD and others.
• Most interventions related to poverty alleviation
Specialties: • Vichy- Summer 2000,Institut Cavilam
Advanced Training in Training Trainers
• Paris 1994 – 1995,Institut Périmètre
Advanced Training in Project Management
• Paris 1981 – 1988 Université de la Sorbonne
Ph.D. Contemporary History
• Paris 1980-1981 Ecole des Hautes Etudes
Masters in Contemporary History of the Maghreb and the Middle Eastern Societies
• Beirut 1976 – 1980 Université Libanaise
Honor’s Degree in Anthropology ,Sociology,communication.
Mobile: + 961 3 67 34 05
LinkedIN: Bashir Osmat
Denise Bou chahine
Business Development Consultant at Business Unlimited
A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful person with a proven ability to develop and strengthen management teams in order to maximize company profitability and efficiency. Experienced leading and growing all sectors of a business to make it a dynamic and progressive organisation. Possessing excellent communication skills and able to establish sustainable and profitable relationships with clients
As a business development consultant my main responsibility is to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
As I conduct Export promotion conferences, special meetings and exhibitions organization.
We help companies and government trade organizations with International Business Development Consulting, International Lead Generation, Market Entry Strategies, Business Matching, Global Business Partner Searches and Custom B2B Market Research.
We cover markets regionally from our Regional Office in Beirut and through our international network of regional associates in the Middle East, the Gulf States, North Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
Our clients want to make their products, services and technologies more widely available in new international markets.
Our highly personalized system enables government trade organizations, public companies and SMEs to:
- Find International Sales Leads
- Identify Potential Business Partners
- Meet Appropriate Decision Makers
- Arrange International Meetings and Presentations
- Improve Lead Generation
- Develop Market Entry Strategies
- Generate Qualified Leads
- Develop the Right Business Partner Search Strategy
- Evaluate Global Importers
- Evaluate and Optimize Distribution Networks and Sales Offices
- Contact Manufacturing Companies in Any Country
- Create Customized Business To Business Market Research
- Conduct Primary Research and Secondary Research
- Benefit from Market Research Outsourcing
- Find the Best Manufacturers Reps
- Find New Clients
- Find Buyers and Get More Customers.
Mobile: +961 70 150 180
LinkedIN: Denise Bou chahine
Dr. Mohanad El Assaad
Executive Director at TRANSTEC SA
An economist by training with a Doctorate in Economic Development from the Free University of Brussels. 20 plus years of experience in sustainable development and in managing development projects with International organizations. Executive Director / Partner of the Belgian consulting firm TRANSTEC SA and Chairman of the board of the NGO Lebanon for Development.
Mobile: + 961 3 71 04 75
LinkedIN: Mohanad El-Assaad
Dr. Salim Hajje
Field of Experience
Strategic Planning, Franchising, Business Development, Branding, Marketing & Media Strategy, Organizational Needs Assessment, Team Building, HR Management and Development, Start-Ups, Project Planning, Budgets and Cost Controls, Feasibility Study, Expansion Programs, Business Renewal.
Sectors of Services
Service Sector, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance Sector, Tourism Sector, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Home Appliances, Oil & Gas Sector, Food and Drink, Automotive/General Engineering, Public Sector and Non-Profit, Community & Civil Society, Contracting & Construction, Medical Care Management, Technological Sector
- Change Management
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
Number of years in the field: 25 years
My experience is the result of over 25 years’ career in key positions at senior level of international consultancies and as an entrepreneur.
Holder of a Ph.D. degree in Strategy Management.
Consulted government, private & NGOs organizations.
Author of –Marketing Plan Secrets, Franchisor Success Secrets -
Co-author - The Handbook of Management, Becoming an Entrepreneur Series, HOT EXECUTIVE TOPS-
Articles writer in mags- “Business Index”, “Management”, “Al-Murakeb”, “Lebanon Opportunities” etc….
Regions of Experience & Interest:
MENA, ASIA, EUROPE, USA
LinkedIN: Salim Hajje
Hicham Abou Jaoude
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in Sustainable Development in the MENA region
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in Workforce Development, Job Creation, Employment policies, Labour Markets and Employability in the MENA region
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in:
Advocacy, Communication and Lobbying
Business planning, Strategy-policy making and Organizational restructuring
Industrial and Economic affairs
Environment, Renewable energy and Water use in the industrial sector
Labor standards and rights, Gender equality, Child labor and Social Dialogue
CSR and Green jobs
International relations, Public relations and Crisis management
Institutional Support Systems Development for the Business Organizations
Private Public Partnership
Awareness raising and Capacity building
Development and Sustainability
Trade and export development
Project development, Research and Report writing.
- Hard worker. Strong and energetic team work and multi-task skills.
- Analytical and detailed-oriented, able to establish procedures that increase accuracy and consistency.
- Assertive and self-motivated manager; affiliated to task or work.
- Leadership capabilities, coordination and management.
- Proved ability in leading teams, committees and task forces, and motivating them towards excellence in performance.
- Able to communicate with people, to work, to solve problems, to successfully complete tasks within time frame, and to adapt to changing conditions without changing the main goal.
- Excellent communicator, able to market ideas with persuasive skills, adept at the art of speech.
Mobile: + 961 3 41 22 67
LinkedIN: Hicham Abou Jaoude
Senior Consultant at Business Unlimited
Assisting client companies and entrepreneurs to optimize their performance through the recognition and adoption of best known and innovative practices.
Leading and hands-on coaching a team of international multicultural experts in the field of management, marketing, communication and organizational development and relationships.
Specialties: Training & Coaching
- Economical Research
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
- Methodology & Report writing
- Leadership and Building on our E.Q.
- Team Work & Communication
- Recruitment Methodology
- Employees’ Performance Appraisal Systems
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Filing and Record Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- Credit Control
- Debt Recovery
- Cost Control
- Managing Cash flow
- Managing your Creditors
- Overdrafts and Bank Loans
Mobile: 961 3 806871
LinkedIN: Jacqueline Kheiro
Business - Financial Consultant
• Corporate Finance Advisory Services: Valuation, Due Diligence, Mergers and Acquisitions and Fund Structuring.
• Feasibility Studies and Business Plans
• Strategic planning
• Capacity building models and implementation
• Expert in development of SME (Small and Medium Enterprises)
• Cooperation with European Commission - World Bank – USAID – UNDP - ILO
• Work experience in USA, France, Italy, UK, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, and Algeria.
• Extensive experience in various sectors: real estate, hospitality, industrial, and services sectors
• Team leader for several financial and economic studies
• International experience
LinkedIN: Nada Yared
DGM of Apave International
Deputy general Manager of Apave International and Regional manager for Apave in the MENA countries. International experience with Civil engineering diploma from ESIB-Chebap.
Mobile: + 961 3 888239
LinkedIN: Nassib Nasr
Independent Expert Management, Insurance and Micro Finance
Company management: design, implementation, control.
Reengineering and management of change in enterprises.
Focus on Access to Finance: micro credit and micro finance, insurance, savings and community development programs.
Digital Financial Services
Technical assistance schemes, ToT and Implementation of procedures.
Monitoring and evaluation of projects and risk analysis.
Experience in several MENA countries.
LinkedIN: Randa Aractingi
Entrepreneur, collective impact and value
A demonstrated track record of working in strategy, business development, investment finance and management consulting. Equally at home working with Nonprofit Organizations, start-ups or hedge funds; a firm believer in the worthiness of human enterprise and solid common values. Striving to always build collective impact and value.
Mobile: + 961 3 29 39 50
LinkedIN: Reda Maamari
Roger E Khayat
Senior partner at Euro Arab Consulting Group - EACG
Economic & Business consultant, former chairman of the Economic committee at the Economic & Social Council, economic advisor to the CCIA Beirut & Mt-Lebanon
Mobile: + 961 3 236690
LinkedIN: Roger E Khayat
Samar Fares Kfoury
Sr. Management Consultant at Business Unlimited
Field of Experience
- Conduct project management activities dedicated exclusively to franchise development, management training and consulting for firms launching or engaged in local, regional and international franchise and licensing expansion programs.
- Organize all franchise department functions and instructed staff, implementation of compliance programs to manage documents, organize files and control dissemination of information.
- Plan, direct and coordinate company’s and clients’ resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of resources and maintain functions such as business process optimization, customer& employee satisfaction, recruitment, policies& procedures, and regulatory compliance.
- Review & write franchise operations manuals and standard operating procedures and policies.
- Train franchise operations team on the use of manuals and implementation in their day to day business conformity to the concept standards.
- Human Resources
Number of years in the field: 10 years
Experienced Senior Management Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Budgeting, Business Planning, Analytical Skills, and Team Building. Strong consulting professional with a Bachelors degree focused in Civil and Comparative law from La Sagesse University.
Regions of Experience & Interest:
Lebanon, Qatar, MENA
Mobile: +96178 94 22 92
LinkedIN: Samar Fares Kfoury